„Next Generation for Think Tanks“ is an introductory course for students and recent graduates who are interested in a career at think tanks. Starting from 2022 we select two cohorts of participants (up to 20 people) every year in Tallinn and Tartu. The course consists of six seminars and homework assignments on following topics:
- Think tanks in Estonia and elsewhere
- Qualitative research methods
- Quantitative research methods
- Interventions, experiments, teaching and counselling
- Visualisation and communication
- Policy recommendations and partnerships
Successful participants will be then added to the list of students who will be offered work-bites with think tanks that will prepare them better for the future work opportunities there.
We believe that such an approach is later scalable for other CSOs as well, thus we will also focus on spreading the word about our experience and helping other organizations to benefit from it.
ACF Fund operator in Estonia is Open Estonia Foundation in cooperation with Network of Estonian Nonprofit Organizations.